No more pills or hoping Testosterone will do the trick
Biologic and/or Stem Cell Treatment that focuses on treating the root cause of your E.D. symptoms without side effects, tolerance, or inconvenience.
How ED’s Shot can help you?
While results may vary, patients frequently report the ability to maintain an erection longer.
Clinical highlights include:
- Improvement to the quality of erection
- Easier arousal
- Improved sexual sensation and sensitivity
- Longer lasting erections
What to expect
ED’s Shot is based on cutting edge biologic and/or stem cell therapy, but getting the treatment is simple.
A Typical ED’s Shot Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation with a licensed healthcare professional to see if ED’s Shot is right for you.
- Treatment is typically done in 30-40 min.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your penis prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Allograft tissue is injected through a very small needle into each side of the penis.
- If PRP is used then it is also injected into the penis.
Frequently asked questions
What is ED's Shot?
ED’s Shot treats erectile dysfunction and can improve sexual function.
How long does the ED's Shot treatment take?
ED’s Shot treatment takes between 30-40 min
How long before I can engage in sexual activity?
You can return to normal activity immediately.
When will I see expected results?
You should see results in 5-15 days.
How does ED's Shot work?
Growth factors in our allograft stimulate the formation of new blood vessel networks that replace the existing damaged pathways impeding blood flow.