Enjoy your life with more hair.
Biologic and Stem Cell Treatment that focus on treating the root cause of thinning hair by revascularizing the subcutaneous tissue in the scalp.
How remane can help you?
While results may vary, patients frequently report new hair growth and decrease in hair that is falling out.
Clinical highlights include:
- New hair growth
- Decrease in hair loss
- Increased density and strength
What to expect
Remane is based on cutting edge biologic & stem cell therapy, but getting the treatment is simple.
A Typical Remane Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation with a licensed healthcare professional to see if Remane is right for you.
- Treatment is typically done in 40 min.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your head prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Allograft tissue is injected through a very small needle into the thinning areas of the scalp.
Results that matter
Frequently asked questions
What does Remane treat?
Remane treats hair loss and the thinning of hair.
How long does the Remane treatment take?
Remane treatment takes 45 min
Is there any downtime associated with treatment?
After the treatment, your scalp may be tender, just don’t rub or manipulate the treated area for 24 hours.
How does Remane work?
Cellular factors stimulate the formation of new blood vessels restoring blood flow to the follicles while simultaneously preventing the further shut down of the remaining, weakened follicles. Mitogenic signals, those that induce cellular expansion, subsequently restart follicle production in the newly resupplied area. The period of direct, improvement effects lasts as long as twenty weeks, and the repaired scalp tissue will continue to support newly grown hair for years to come.