Return your skin to its youthful best
Biologic and/or Stem Cell Treatments to reverse the visible signs of aging and address the overall effects time and environment can have on your skin.
What can surFACE do for you?
While results may vary, patients frequently report younger looking skin and a smooth soft complexion after treatment.
Clinical highlights include:
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles & lines
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Improvement of skin tone and texture
- Improve appearance of hollow looking skin
- Restore the appearance of thin & aged skin
"I am 100% satisfied. I have really thin skin and this procedure has plumped my entire face. The pain was very minimal, with practically no downtime at all. I will be using The Cell Spa in the future instead of botox and filler."
What to expect
surFACE is based on cutting edge biologic and/or stem cell therapy, but getting the treatment is simple.
A Typical surFACE Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation with a licensed healthcare professional to see if surFACE is right for you.
- Treatment is typically completed in 45 min.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Allograft tissue is injected through a very small needle to areas of the face, neck and decolletage.
- Skin pen application for microneedling applied over treated area.
- If PRP is used then it would be applied to the treated area.
- A topical trophic factor cream is applied to the treated area.
RESULTS THAT MATTER
Frequently asked questions
What is surFACE?
surFACE treatment repairs skin damaged by age and the environment, returning your skin’s youthful vigor and appearance.
How long does the surFACE treatment take?
surFACE treatment takes about 45 min typically per area treated.
How long before I can wear makeup again?
Within 3 days most patients can return to wearing makeup.
What causes aged skin?
One of the most common causes of an aged appearance tissue atrophy. Such atrophy comes from loss of subcutaneous blood flow to the skin’s surface resulting from imperfect upkeep of the small blood vessels throughout the skin.