Do you pee when you….sneeze, laugh, cough, jump?
Biologic and/or Stem Cell Treatment that focus on treating the root cause of the stress urinary incontinence, dyspareunia and anorgasmia without surgery.
HOW V•nu CAN HELP YOU?
While results may vary, patients report intercourse becomes pleasurable again and the ability to sneeze or jump without embarrassment.
Clinical highlights include:
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Relief from stress urinary incontinence
- Pain free intercourse
Just got back from Paris....I sneezed, I coughed, I laughed without peeing even a little Yay!! So thankful!
What to expect
V•nu is based on cutting edge biologic and/or stem cell therapy, but getting the treatment is simple.
A Typical V•nu Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation with a licensed healthcare professional to see if V•nu is right for you.
- Treatment is typically completed in 45 min.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your vaginal area prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Allograft tissue is injected through a very small needle into the clitoral tissue, periurethral tissue and vaginal vault.
- If PRP is used then it is also injected into the clitoral tissue and periurethral tissue.
Stress urinary incontinence testimonial
Leslie shares the benefits of V•nu:
- Minimally Invasive
- No down time
- No surgery
Frequently asked questions
What does V•nu treat?
V•nu treats a wide variety of vaginal problems such as stress urinary incontinence, inability to climax, painful intercourse, vaginal laxity and external vaginal appearance.
How long does the V•nu treatment take?
V•nu treatment takes about 45 min
How long before I can engage in sexual activity?
You can return to normal activity immediately.
When will I expect to see results?
Patients typically notice results in 10-14 days.