Do you pee when you….sneeze, laugh, cough, jump?
Biologic and Stem Cell Treatment that focus on treating the root cause of the stress urinary incontinence, dyspareunia and anorgasmia without surgery.
HOW V•nu CAN HELP YOU?
While results may vary, patients report intercourse becomes pleasurable again and the ability to sneeze or jump without needing a change of clothes.
Clinical highlights include:
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Eliminated stress urinary incontinence
- Non painful intercourse
What to expect
V•nu is based on cutting edge biologic & stem cell therapy, but getting the treatment is simple.
A Typical V•nu Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation with a licensed healthcare professional to see if V•nu is right for you.
- Treatment is typically done in 20 min.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your vagina prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Allograft tissue is injected through a very small needle into the clitoral tissue, periurethral tissue and vaginal vault.
- If PRP is used then it is also injected into the clitoral tissue and periurethral tissue.
Frequently asked questions
What does V•nu treat?
V•nu treats a wide variety of vaginal problems such as stress urinary incontinence, inability to climax, painful intercourse, vaginal laxity and external vaginal appearance.
How long does the V•nu treatment take?
V•nu treatment takes about 30-40 min
How long before I can engage in sexual activity?
You can return to normal activity immediately.
When will I expect to see results?
Patients typically notice results in 10-14 days.